Fire breaks out in Covid hospital in Thane,

Patients escape fire fury

Shiv Sena MP Sanjay Raut

Thane, Dec 6 (UNI) A fire broke out at a Covid hospital in Ulhasnagar town of the district late on Sunday night due to a short-circuit in an air-conditioning unit.

The fire broke out at the Max hospital due to the short-circuit in the AC machine, police said.
The firemen of the local fire station rushed in and put out the fire.
However, no one was injured in this incident, after which the patients were shifted out of the hospital by the authorities safely, sources added.

You might also like
Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.